Back in October, Westjet announced a Platinum tier as the highest level of loyalty for its members. Today, the details of the Platinum Tier have been made public – WestJet Platinum benefits are impressive overall.
WestJet Platinum Benefits
Qualification requirements for WestJet Rewards Tiers is as shown below – the new Platinum tier requires minimum spend of $8000 in a qualifying year. For members that have met these requirements now, the tier should be active right away.
Key benefits of the new Platinum Tier:
- Earn 8% in WestJet Dollars (WSD) when you fly WestJet flights
- Earn 100% WSD when flying with partner airlines (Delta, Air France, KLM and Qantas)
- Complimentary upgrades with EconoFlex fares (excluding flights to Europe!)
- Unlimited advance seat selection (member use only, across all tiers)
- 10 lounge access vouchers
- Three free checked bags
- Milestone reward – Companion Voucher for achieving $4,000, $6000 and $8000 in qualifying spend
For a full list of WestJet Platinum benefits, click here