A few days in the office this week before leaving for Vegas. Good times! Let’s take a look at our weekly recap.
- Rental Cars, Smart Phones, and Command Decisions (or a word on why I won’t rent from Thrifty LAX again)
- Southwest Puts a Little Heart Into Their New Livery
- This Delta Platinum Medallion Misses ExpertFlyer
- I Won’t Buy an Apple Watch Just For This….But…
- First Delta Studio™ Experience
- Quantum of the Seas – She’s Getting Close
- Doesn’t Seem Like 13 Years
- In Remembrance of Amazon Payments
- Consider Booking Christmas Flights Now
- Not Quite Double-Dipping For Miles with Uber
- Cruise Line Loyalty
And this week at MJ on Travel –
- Cruise Line Loyalty – Carnival
A word on cruise line loyalty, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, September 14, 2014