When I noted in last week’s recap that I was spending a full week in town for the first time in 2 months I opined that I’d be twitching in my office chair by Friday. Actually, I made it through Friday, but it feels a little “off” knowing that I’m probably not flying again until I head to this year’s Chicago Seminars. I’ve got more travel locked in for the end of the month and November, so I guess I should enjoy this little respite while I can. Oh well, let’s take a look at our weekly recap. (Note: Starting today, I’ll bold the top 2 or 3 posts for the week based on traffic results.)
- On Elliott and Airline Service
- Loyalty Programs Were Not Meant to Be Good for You
- TSA Looking to Private Sector for PreCheck Vetting
- Commentary: It’s OK to Back Away from the Miles and Points Game
- 100% Bonus Dividend Miles Offer Extended
- 70,000 Ultimate Rewards Points is a Good Deal
- Is AA-US Getting More Right Than Wrong?
- Azamara Club Cruises Listens to Its Guests
- Double Rapid Rewards Points (Targeted)
- The Weekly Cruise Deal
- Bonus AAdvantage Miles with Marriott Rewards
- How Far the 50-seater Has Fallen
- ComplAAints Can Be Heard
- Anticipating a Cruise
And this week at MJ on Travel – the cruise line loyalty series returns after being overcome by events last week.
- Cruise Line Loyalty – NCL
- Cruise Line Loyalty – MyCruise Rewards
- Three Questions for American Airlines
These travel topics, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, October 5, 2014