My last week in the office before a very busy November begins. I’ll be traveling most of the month, and I’m looking somewhat forward to it even if I’ll be busy with work. Let’s take a look at the week we’ve had.
- Frequent Floating 101 – My Chicago Seminars Presentation
- Rumor on Comp Upgrades at Delta
- Delta Adds Some Color on E-Fares
- A Tale of Two Airlines – American Eagle
- Fitness Programs Onboard Quantum of the Seas
- The One Thing I’ll Miss Most Onboard Quantum of the Seas
- Commentary: The Hidden Dangers of Believing Your Own BS
- A New AAdvantage Coming Soon?
- Atlantis Joins Marriott Rewards – Book a Nassau Shore Excursion?
- My Predictions on the New AAdvantage
- Bionic Bartenders at Sea
- Cruise Line Loyalty – How the Bank Rewards Stack Up
- The Real Reason I Prefer Paid Upgrades
- Weekend Road Warrior
- Using Hotel Points for Cruises
And this week at MJ on Travel –
- Cruising – A Look at the Value of Premium Beverage Packages
- My Plans for Loyalty in the Year Ahead
These travel topics, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, October 26, 2014