After an intensive early November, my focus now turns to 12 days aboard cruising’s newest ship, Quantum of the Seas. Much to do to prepare – packing, preparing for blogging while at sea, etc. It’s going to be a good time, and I can’t wait to set sail aboard this beautiful ship. Let’s take a look at the week in review here at MJ on Travel.
- A Snag in my US Airways Experiment
- Weekly Cruise Deal
- The Amex Platinum is Still the One
- Thoughts on my US Airways Experiment
- Win a Free Cruise For Life From Carnival
- Delta Flies Airbus
- Will Southwest Add Bag Fees?
- Holiday Travel Tips From an ex-Airline Guy
- RCL Saying Goodbye to Majesty of the Seas
Enjoy your weekend!
-MJ, November 22, 2014