Another week is in the books, and my 3-week business travel drought finally comes to an end. It’ll be good to get back on the road. It was a big week in travel with the announcement of the 2015 AAdvantage program. I covered it here. Now, let’s take a look at what else happened last week.
- Tips for Enjoying Your Royal Caribbean Oasis-Class Cruise
- The Barclaycard AAdvantage Options
- The New AAdvantage Program
- Thoughts on the 2015 AAdvantage Program
- Quantum of the Seas Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- An AAlternative View on the 2015 AAdvantage Program
- Opinion: AA’s Announcement is Not a Shot Across the Bow
- Welcome First-Time Cruisers!
- Free Internet for Marriott Rewards Members
- A Delta Award Sale
- Video: Quantum of the Seas Arrives Southampton
- Up to 3,000 AAdvantage Bonus Miles from Avis
- Best of MJ – In Defense of Delta
- Video: Finishing Touches Aboard Quantum of the Seas
- A Word on 500 Mile AAdvantage Upgrades
Thanks for reading MJ on Travel!!!
-MJ, November 2, 2014
*Bold posts are the week’s most viewed posts.