A week with a holiday and a pedestrian domestic business trip is about all I can say. That coupled with a few IT challenges behind the scenes have made for a less than stellar blogging experience this week at MJ on Travel. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and a new week. 🙂 In the meantime, there was plenty of interesting stuff around the blogs this week.
- If you haven’t heard, the 60,000 bonus point offer for the Chase Ink cards is ending soon. 🙂 I’m kidding a little, but I wanted to mention it because it is a good product and 60,000 points is more than 50,000 points. Pick your favorite blogger’s link, and go for it if it fits your plans.
- Favorite story of the week – Pooping dog leads to an emergency landing.
- I had no idea Howard Johnson’s still existed. DeltaPoints wishes he could forget.
- Pizza in Motion informs us of a possible date for reciprocal upgrades with American and US Airways. I personally hope the keep the AA upgrade system for the merged airline.
The Week in Review at MJ on Travel
- On Cruising – Haters Hate, But is That The Whole Story?
- I’m Sorry and I Should Fly on Wednesday More Often
- Drinking the Delta Kool Aid
- 15 Percent Cash Back on Your Next Uber Ride for Bank of America Customers
-MJ, May 31, 2014