It suddenly occurs to me that the year is half over…..wow. Or WOW! Lots going on. I’m in the office this week, but on the west coast the week after for work, returning just in time for dinner with DeltaPoints and a handful of DeltaPoints readers. Let’s see if I can fit 5 days of suit and tie combinations into my small carry on. Challenge accepted. 🙂 I’m a little stoked about this trip because its scheduled to be on a 767-300 with the new BusinessElite seats. It’s questionable (doubtful) whether or not I clear the upgrade as just a Platinum Medallion flying from Atlanta to Seattle, but at least I’ll get to snap a few photos. The joys of blogging! In the meantime, let’s take a look at the weekly recap for this week.
- The Delta 737-900 – I Managed to Sleep in Coach
- Google Maps Arrives on the World’s Largest Cruise Ship
- Commentary: American Airlines Makes a ClAAsy Move
- Barclays Arrival+ Chip & PIN Experiences
- A Little Train Trip Does a Traveler Good
- Hotel Reviews – Hyatt at Olive 8 Seattle
- Commentary: Pondering the Future of Loyalty
- Marriott Rewards Offering Location Based Deals/Offers
- Freestyle Cruising with a Little Less Freedom?
- Hotel Reviews – Residence Inn Vancouver Downtown
The weekend is here, so whatever you do, make it a great one! Enjoy your Saturday evening.
-MJ, July 12, 2014