This week flew by even though I spent all of it in the office. This week I’m back on the road, weather permitting. I’ve heard rumors of a winter weather “event” in Atlanta. That’s never a good thing. One thing I’ve learned in the few years I’ve lived in Atlanta – we don’t do winter weather all that well here. Keep an eye on Monday and Tuesday if you’re flying from/to/through ATL. Delta has a storm policy out. With the weather as a backdrop, let’s look at the past week here at MJ on Travel. A week in which the biggest news was a big Southwest Airlines marketing push right here in Atlanta.
- Big Data and the Artist Formerly Known as Frequent Flyer
- There Was a Hail Storm in Atlanta Today
- AAdvantage – 25% Bonus on Transferred Hotel Points
- What is it About SkyMiles?
- American’s First 787 Routes Announced and Why It Matters
- My First Lesson on Flying Southwest
- Southwest Companion Pass Promotion for Atlanta Residents!!!
- Delta Pays Out $1.1 Billion in Profit Sharing
- Why Southwest’s Atlanta Promo Matters
- Will Delta Respond to Southwest’s Atlanta Push?
Enjoy what’s left of your weekend!
-MJ, February 15, 2015