It’s great being home after a busy 2 weeks on the road. With only one night at home last weekend, I feel like I’ve been away for a looong time! It was a busy week all around, but the highlight was no doubt meeting the great folks at BoardingArea and Randy Petersen at the House of Miles! Let’s take a look at the weekly recap here at MJ on Travel.
- Trip Report – The Delta B767 BusinessElite® Seat
- Pilgrimage to the House of Miles
- New from Delta – Delta Studio™
- Commentary – Economic Growth is Good for Airlines….and Travelers
- The Weekly Cruise Deal – July 30, 2014
- Hotel Review: The Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila
- Readers Write: What is the Best Card for Airline Miles?
- Further Proof that EMV Chip Cards are Coming
- Delta Updates its PED Policy
- Does Anyone Else Love the Denver Admirals Club?
- Delta First Class Dinner, DEN-ATL
- Delta First Class Lunch, ATL-DEN
Have a great weekend!
-MJ, August 2, 2014