It’s time for our weekly look at the week that was here at MJ on Travel. After 2 weeks on the road, I was in the office for a week, and same for this week. But coming up this weekend, I’ll be taking a special trip specifically to review a certain trans-con product that’s been on my mind. There’ll be pictures, and a full review, I promise. Here’s a look at the last week.
- My Thought’s on American’s Meal Changes
- Marriott Rewards to Pay for a Popular Nassau Shore Excursion?
- A Look at Staying Fit at Sea
- Reflections on TSA PreCheck
- Atlanta’s Downtown Restaurant Week
- Up to 100 Percent Bonus Dividend Miles
- Double Points for Solo Cruisers from Celebrity Cruises
- No Revenue-Based Move by American AAdvantage for Now
- Countdown to Quantum of the Seas
- Using Your Rewards Points to Pay for a Cruise
- All-inclusive Cruising Comes to the Mass Market
- A Closer Look at NCL’s All-Inclusive Packages
- Credit Card Inventory
…and a few notes about the week ahead.
- Memo from the Company Travel Office – You Should Get to Know Southwest Airlines
And while I’m sure I’ll have more to say this week than that one point, that’s the biggest thing in travel I’m facing right now. That and more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, August 10, 2014