In what’s their second promotion this week, Hyatt’s out with another lucrative offer. This time they’re offering up to 25% bonus points back on Hyatt award stays. Click on this link in order to access the complete details of this offer.
This offer is available in two parts. One is the cash + points offer. The other is the points booking offer. Please note that the offer is only available at the properties in the list.
Cash and Points
For the points and cash booking, you’ll get a 25% discount on your booking. The following 8 properties qualify for the promotion:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino
- Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula Papagayo
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
- Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort
- Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya
- Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
- Park Hyatt Mallorca
Visit this page in order to have a look at the list. As per the details of the offer, your discount will show up when you book a qualifying property from the list above.
In case of the points booking, you’ll get points back when a redeem a Hyatt award stay at qualifying properties. You simply need to book an award stay using your Hyatt points. Based on which property you book, you’ll be credited a certain number of points. Following is the complete list of the properties that qualify, along with the points rebates:
Terms and Conditions
Following are some of the key terms and conditions of the offer:
- Points Offer valid for World of Hyatt members for qualifying stays until November 30, 2019
- Points + Cash Offer valid for World of Hyatt members for qualifying stays until October 31, 2019
- You can earn a maximum of 30,000 points through this offer
- For the purpose of this offer, Hyatt defines a stay as any stay where a member is redeeming Points for a free night award for at least one night of their stay. However, only the room occupied by the member will qualify for the offer
- Bonus points will be awarded in 6-8 weeks after you complete a qualifying stay
The Pundit’s Mantra
This is a fantastic offer if you’re looking to get some additional bonus points back on award stays. I find Hyatt points to be of great value. I’ve redeemed them to around the world in order to get some great value, especially at their all-inclusive properties. With this offer, you can earn a maximum of 30,000 World of Hyatt bonus points.
If you’re a big fan of Hyatt points, then I’d highly recommend signing up for the World of Hyatt Credit Card by Chase. Currently, you can earn 50,000 World of Hyatt points as a bonus after getting approved for the card and meeting the minimum spend.
What do you think about this latest offer by Hyatt? Let us know in the comments section.