Travel + Law News From Around The World:
- Google’s Atomic Attack on Hotel Bookings? (44-page PDF) This is some fascinating reading about the continued evolution of hotel booking (and travel in general). You will need to read this more than once! More on it from skift here.
- Dubai’s sights set on becoming world’s busiest airport with $32 billion airport expansion. Will Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC) take the crown from ATL (holds the crown since 2000)? Master plan here.
- 34 years and over 150,000 room cleaned. Phyllis Hoffman has retired as a housekeeper at the Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston West, WV. But has she seen my iPhone charger? I think I left it behind. Seriously, congrats Phyllis!
- Ode to the Amtrak Quiet Car. Now, if we could just get this working correctly on airplanes.
- More airline lawsuits over travel club postcards. Chris Elliott talks about the continued battle of the airlines against those travel club postcards. Travelblawg talked about them last year here with an in-depth look at the scam.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.