This week I get Monday in the office, and then it’s back to the airport. We’ll see if my 100 percent Platinum Medallion upgrade success rate continues now that the Labor Day break is solidly behind us. I’m betting……not. 🙂 I have a busy September and October of travel coming up, and can hardly believe that it’s almost time for FTU in Tampa and the Chicago Seminars. I’ll be attending Tampa and actually speaking in Chicago. Looking forward to both! Let’s look at the week that was.
The Week in Review
- Reader Email – Booking a Big Cruise, Try a Shorter Cruise First?
- Cruising with MJ – Why the New Celebrity Cruises Visa Card Might Deserve a Place in Your Wallet
- Delta Orders New Airbus Aircraft
- A Taste of Enchantment of the Seas
- Three of My Favorite Things in Washington, DC
- A Look at My First Flights as Platinum Medallion
This Week at MJ on Travel
- Reflections on 9/11
- Three of My Favorite Things in Atlanta, GA
These topics, maybe a new hotel, and more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, September 8, 2013