Greetings from a Delta flight to the ATL. I’ll swap out packing cubes there, and head out on another business trip. Good times. It’s busy all of a sudden, but I won’t complain. I did get to spend the weekend on board Majesty of the Seas. Had a great, if short, cruise. I’ve never actually done office work on a cruise before, and will try hard to not ever do that again. 🙂 Let’s look at the last week.
The Week in Review
- Big News for Charlotte from US Airways
- 30 Days of Boat Drinks – Getting Informed
- Best of MJ – Amex Cruise Privileges
- A Word on Why Coach is Sometimes OK
- Unexpected Sea Days and What NOT to Do on Your Cruise
This Week at MJ on Travel
- A Brief Word About Majesty of the Seas
- 30 Days of Boat Drinks – Credit Card Strategies for 30 Days of “Free” Cruising
- A Word on Longer Term Hotel Stays and Making Things Feel More Like Home
These travel topics, and no doubt a few more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, October 28, 2013