It’s almost Cinco de Mayo. What’s a guy to do on a Monday? Nevermind. Actually, this week is monumental for another reason. It will be my last week of travel hiatus, before things pick up again after a spring slowdown. Let’s look at the week that’s passed.
The Week in Review
- A Word on Frontier’s Ultra Low Cost Model
- Cruise Review – Disney Fantasy (Part 2)
- On Loyalty (Or Why I Think It’s Time to Rethink our Relationship with Miles and Points)
- Half off Second Fare from Royal Caribbean
This Week at MJ on Travel
- Cruise Review – Disney Fantasy (Part 3 -The Finale, Yes DINKS Can Cruise Disney)
- 100,000 Miles in the Bag – What Now?
These travel topics, and no doubt a few more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, May 4, 2014