A trip to our Nation’s capital is in the offing this week. A little iffy now that the week is here, but if it doesn’t happen this week, I’m there next week, and again the week after. That’s a whole lotta DC in August, but duty calls. Being in the office for three weeks has had its advantages…..my desk is almost clean. 🙂 It was an interesting week for me with a couple of cute emails that might make for a good blog post one of these days. Let’s look at the week we had.
The Week in Review
- Travel Planning with MJ
- Royal Caribbean Holiday Cruise Deals
- One Million Miles from US Airways Cruises
- The Delta Gold Medallion Welcome Packet
- Thinking About the Future of Miles and Points
- Cruising with MJ – Elite Status Series Summary
- Experiences Matter – Paying for a Hotel When I Have Plenty of Points
This Week at MJ on Travel
- Going Home Again – W Atlanta Midtown Staycation
- Did American AAdvantage’s Future Just Take a Turn for the Better?
- Miles and Points Inventory Time
These topics, and a good bit more, this week at MJ on Travel.