Counting the days until I’m back on the road again. My list of booked itineraries has grown even larger, I just have to click off a few in the office duties over the next couple of weeks. I have a good bit of work travel coming up, but I’m most excited about taking a little vacation…..35 days to go, and I cannot wait! It’s been a long time since November! 🙂 I’m looking forward to some time off, truly checking out for a few days, and evaluating a potential host vessel for the MJ on Travel group cruise!
The Week in Review
- Sometimes the Simplest Redemptions Matter
- New 4G LTE Mi-Fi Rocks
- Hilton’s Q3 Promotion is Out
- US Airways Rolls Out New Baggage Tracking and Delivery Options
- Fritos in First Class – WTH Cares?!
- Credit Card Decisions as a Delta Medallion in Atlanta
- Cruising with MJ – Elite Status Reciprocity
This Week at MJ on Travel
- Travel Planning with MJ
- Thinking About Miles, Points, and the Future
- Experiences Sometimes Matter More – Paying for a Hotel When I Have Plenty of Points
- Cruising with MJ – Wrapping Up the Elite Status Series
-MJ, July 14, 2013