It is boo chilly here in the ATL. Thankfully, I’m leaving (or at least I will attempt to leave on Monday)…for DC, where it is even worse! UGH! Those are the breaks I suppose, and it’s high time to get back to work. I’m starting the year with a 10 day business trip, where I’ll need an above average amount of dressy clothes and to make matters worse, it’s colder than it’s been in a long time. Makes packing a challenge, but I’m sure I will get by. 🙂 In the meantime, let’s look at the week we’ve had.
The Week in Review
- As the tAAil Turns
- Delta SkyMiles MQDs are Here
- DINKS Cruise Disney – The Beginning
- 30 Days of Boat Drinks – Spending Strategies and Life Onboard
This Week at MJ on Travel
- 10 Days on the Road in Your ex-Hometown
- 30 Days of Boat Drinks – Conclusion
These topics, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, January 5, 2014