Back from a successful, if snowy, week in the northeast. If nothing unexpected happens, I’ll be spending this week in the office….which is much needed. But that leads us to a February travel quandary – do I maximize my time at home, and miss part of the Super Bowl because I’m in the air without Live TV, or do I fly early and make sure I’m at the hotel in time for the big game? #FirstWorldProblems. 🙂 Let’s look at the week in review.
The Week in Review
- Top of the Packing List – Patience
- Random Musings – Sometimes Things Work Out
- Courtyard Washington (DC) Capitol Hill/Navy Yard
- Minding My MQDs – Delta Responds
- Friday Night Flights – January 24, 2014
- 30 Days of Boat Drinks – The Conclusion
This Week at MJ on Travel
- Keeping the Amex Platinum – Here’s Why
- A Word on Cruise Line Loyalty
Just two of many things we’ll talk about this week at MJ on Travel.
-January 26, 2014