Let’s see. This week, I turned 40-something, watched the Super Bowl in a hotel bar, and worked….a lot. That’s about it. But such is life on the road. At least my upgrade success rate was 100 percent. 🙂 This week, I’ll be in the office which is a good thing, then off to Miami later in the week for a personal trip, the details of which will emerge later. In the meantime, let’s look at the week in review.
The Week in Review
- Delta Reserve – Amex Platinum
- 100 Percent Bonus Dividend Miles
- What Amenities Do You Value in a Lounge?
- Delta Shows Me Love
- The Sydney Strain?
- Sometimes It’s OK to Say No to More Miles
This Week at MJ on Travel
- Guest of MJ – Saving Money on a Cruise
- An MJ Cruise in Review – Royal Caribbean’s Adventure of the Seas
- On How I Learned to Appreciate Miles, Points, and Dave Ramsey
These topics and more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, February 9, 2014