Gosh… it’s more work getting ready to leave the office to go on vacation than…well…work. Thankfully, that’s over and I’m writing this from beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico! Today, MrsMJ and I begin our 2-week back to back cruising adventure through the southern Caribbean. I am on vacation, but plan to blog a bit while I’m away, I’ll pepper in a little “Best of MJ” content along the way too. In the meantime, let’s look at last week’s posts.
The Week in Review
- 30 Days of Boat Drinks – Shopping Strategies and Getting Booked
- More Thoughts on Why the Worry Over AA-US is Overblown
- Never Before Seen (by MJ) on a Delta Domestic Flight
This Week at MJ on Travel
- My Mother Got PreCheck – Shouldn’t I Be Happier?
- San Juan’s Hotel El Convento
- Is It Time to Part Ways with Amex Platinum?
- Adventures on Adventure of the Seas
This, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, December 8, 2013