Another week, another visit to our Nation’s Capital where I will be all week. I have to pack a lot of work into the week, but hopefully, I’ll have some time in the evenings to reconnect with my former hometown. This is the first time in months that I’ve spent more than two nights anywhere! I’m kind of looking forward to the week ahead, but let’s take a look at the last week in travel.
Week in Review
- Looking Back on Seven Years – Things I Don’t Miss in Travel
- Cruising with MJ – A Word on Cruising During Hurricane Season
- Delta Air Lines Launches New West Coast Shuttle
- #AAvGeek Randomness – I’ve Still Got a Little Red, White, and Blue in Me
- The Hyatt Visa – More Valuable Than I’d Thought
- Royal Caribbean Celebrates Important Milestones with New Quantum Class Vessels
- Random Reflections on Seven Years in Travel
This Week at MJ on Travel
- On My Experience Getting M Life Platinum Status (through my RCL Diamond Plus Status)
- Please Don’t Tell Me You Were Two Segments Short of Elite Status
- Is Cheap Booze Worth This Much Snark?
- This and more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, August 4, 2013