If it seems like I’ve been spending a lot of time in my Nation’s capital of late, you would be right. Back to DC again this week, but that’s it for a bit. Next week….vacation! 🙂 Those little short hauls eventually add up. Throw in a couple of transcons and hitting my Amex spend this week, and soon, I will reach my airline status goal for the year. Now….what to do with over 4 months and plenty of flying left? Hmmmm.
The Week in Review
- A Word on Getting M Life Status Based on Your Royal Caribbean Status
- On Sky Club Booze and Snarkiness
- Up to $1,000 in Onboard Spending Money from Celebrity Cruises
This Week at MJ on Travel
- My New Favorite Bag for Short Trips
Checking Out a New DC Hotel(Trip Canned. 🙁 )
- Left Alone in Atlanta for a Few Days – What’s a Guy to Do?
- It’s Time to Cruise!
These things, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, August 11, 2013