Well, that was an interesting week. AA rolls out pictures of forthcoming retrofits to the 777-200 fleet, and the world rejoices. The next day we learn that these fancy new seats weren’t being installed so they could be given away. The result – we are using words like trust and betrayal in conversations so touchy you’d think we were talking about a torrid love affair gone wrong. Maybe we are. But alas, a new week is here.
The Week in Review
- AA Drops Some Bad News On Us
- A Word on AA’s Changes
- M Life via a Hyatt (or other) Status Match – No RCL Benefits for You
- On LoyAAlty and Whatnot
- Registration Opens for the Chicago Seminars
- AA’s 777-200 Interior Update
- Cruisers Write
This Week at MJ on Travel
- Make Loyalty a Oneway Street – With YOU in the Driver’s Seat
- Cruise Review – Disney Fantasy
These topics, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, April 13, 2014