After a great trip to Portland for the July 4th holiday, I’m home for a couple weeks. Our flights on American were mostly uneventful, though we did have to do the hustle between flights in an already tight connection at ORD when our inbound from Atlanta was delayed. Remind me to never book a 43 minute connection in ORD again. Here’s a look at the past week’s posts here at MJ on Travel.
Top Posts This Week
- On Airlines – It’s Time For America to Decide What We Want
- Carnival Corp. First US Cruise Line to Cuba
- Why Carnival is Uniquely Positioned to be First in Cuba
The Best of the Rest
- Majesty of the Seas Not Leaving the Royal Caribbean Fleet
- Delta Tops “Big 3” in On Time Performance
- How NOT to Complain to an Airline
- Unlimited Internet Packages from Royal Caribbean
- DEAL ALERT – Atlanta to Chicago Fares
- 3X AAdvantage Bonus Miles from Citi Executive Card
- Friday Flying Notes
- On American – My Best Advice Until the Res Cutover
Enjoy your weekend!!!
-MJ, July 11, 2015