Difficult to believe that the end of August is upon us. Probably a good thing because I was getting bored with my typical summer business travel lull. 🙂 Now, I have a slew of hotel reservations for September and October and need to book flights too. Good times. And much to do before a late October sabbatical and trans-Atlantic cruise. Now, let’s take a look at the last week’s posts here at MJ on Travel.
The Best of the Rest
- Cheap Oil – The All-Inclusive Drink Package for Airlines
- Delta Flight Attendants Have New Technology in Hand
- Delta in Partnership with Nine Universities
- New Delta Sky Club Open at SFO
- Who Knew? Airlines Were Once Cool
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
-MJ, August 30, 2015