It was a busy week here at MJ on Travel that started off righteously at the FTU DFW event. Then I cycled back up to DC for a very busy week of work. It’s been a while since I took a 7-night business trip, but thankfully, my packing skills haven’t deteriorated that much. I’m back on the road this week, but just a short trip, returning in time for the 2015 Freddie Awards, which I am very excited to attend. Here’s a look at last week’s posts at MJ on Travel.
- Thoughts on FTU Dallas/Fort Worth
- Lounge Comedy – Life is Too Short to Beat Your Computer
- Hotels – What Would You Do?
- Three First Time Cruise Tips
- Hertz Adding 350,000 New Vehicles
- American Airlines CEO Gives Up Cash Salary for All Stock Compensation
- I Did Not Love My First Starwood Stay in a While
- Standing By for Your Delta Flight
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-MJ, April 26, 2015