A few months ago, I blogged about the Double Dip Deal 2 Free Nights At Marriott After 2 Stays. I just completed the MegaBonus and the New Member offer, and both my free night certificates have been posted. 🙂
It should only take most of you all 2 stays, but it took me 3 stays because I completed a stay with the New Member Offer before the Fall MegaBonus promotion started. The stay I double dipped with was my middle (2nd) stay. My stay at the Lake Arrowhead Resort applied to BOTH my New Member Offer, and my MegaBonus. It completed my New Member Offer for me, and put me halfway through the MegaBonus.
It’s a great deal to be able to stack and earn 2 Free Nights During Marriott MegaBonus if you aren’t already a Marriott Rewards member (or have a family member that isn’t registered already!) You have TWO days left to register for the Fall Megabonus if you haven’t done so already.
- Register by November 30, 2017
- Stay between September 15 and January 15, 2018
- Earn a free night after two paid stays.
For the New Member Offer,
- Join Marriott Rewards and be automatically registered to earn your free night certificate
- Stay twice at participating hotels during your earning period. Your earning period starts the day you enroll through the end of that month, plus an additional 120 days
- Earn a free night at a category 1 – 5 hotel after your 2nd paid stay.
If you’re not a member of Marriott Rewards and want to sign up to start getting your free night, you can do so here!