After landing in Heathrow from my Icelandair flight, I wanted to grab a quick bite. Right after exiting customs, there was a Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge in Terminal 2. Perfect for me! I gained access to this lounge through my Priority Pass Select Membership and was able to let in two guests with my Hilton AMEX Aspire Card.
The lounge is open from 5:00am to 10:00pm daily.
It was much smaller than I imagined as it literally was just one small room. There were probably no more than 20 seats, but it was nicely appointed.
On top of drinks, the lounge let you order food from a set menu which included a choice from:
- Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Greek Salad
- Red Thai Chicken Curry
- Beef Meatball Moroccan sauce served with Rice
- Ravioli Pasta in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Strawberry Mousse
- Fruit Salad
I opted to just try the Red Thai Chicken Curry. It wasn’t great, but a nice mini meal right after a flight!
Shower rooms were also available in this lounge as well, but I didn’t opt to use them.
Overall, the Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge at LHR Terminal 2 is not a bad spot to grab a drink and meal after landing or to freshen up before heading to the city.
LONDON + ICELAND ADVENTURE:
Stay tuned to see the rest of my London + Iceland Adventure posts here!
- Alaska Didn’t Add Me to The Upgrade List, How Should you Avoid It!
- Alaska A321 Review LAX-SFO
- Icelandair Boeing 767 Extra Legroom SFO-KEF
- Icelandair Boeing 767 Extra Legroom KEF-LHR
- Review: Alaska E175 First Class SJC-LAX
- Alaska Lounge @ LAX
- Air France/KLM Lounge @ SFO
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge LHR Terminal 2
- Plaza Premium Lounge London Heathrow Terminal 2
HOTELS + TRANSPORT:
- Hilton London Islington Executive Level
- Great Western Railway London to Bath
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica Executive Level
- My First La Quinta Hotel Stay Review
TIPS + TRICKS:
- Stops to hit the Golden Circle in Iceland
- How to see the Blue Lagoon in Iceland for free!
- The Oyster Card in London is Refundable!