Yes, there is travel related news out there other than TSA and DL/NW 253. Listed below in no particular chronological order:
- Japan Airlines’ stock dropped 24 percent today. Apparently the wheels have started to come off and bankruptcy is a real possibility.
- Jeff Smisek takes the left seat at Continental on 1/1.
- Continental, United and ANA filed for antitrust immunity.
- Royal Caribbean obtained financing for Allure of the Seas. 🙂 Sorry, just couldn’t leave that out. You know I love cruising.
- I received my Delta Medallion card in the mail. I heart being Medallion again.
Man, it feels good to talk about something other than terrorism and TSA! Now back to serious stuff! 🙂