Le Club Accorhotels is offering bonus points after each stay that is booked before October 5, 2014 for stays from now through December 31, 2014.
Once you register, your 1st stay will earn you 1,000 bonus points, the 2nd stay will earn 3,000 bonus points, and the 3rd stay will earn you 4,000 bonus points. So if you stay 3 times you’ll have earned a total of 8,000 bonus points, which Le Club Accorhotels is considering the same as €160.
You must register before staying in order to receive the bonus points, and you can only earn the bonus one time.
Here’s a booking link.
This offer is a nice way to get some bonus points without jumping through hoops. If you are going to stay at some of their hotels this year anyway it makes sense to sign up.
Terms & Conditions:
1. General Conditions of Use of the Le Club Accorhotels programme apply to the “Receive up to €160 in points” offer.
2. To enjoy this offer, the Le Club Accorhotels loyalty programme member must sign up by clicking on the “Sign up for the offer” button above and then follow the instructions.
3. The offer is only valid once for 3 stays per member during the offer duration, for stays between 16/09/2014 and 31/12/2014 in hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme, booked between 16/09/2014 and 05/10/2014. Stays cannot be concurrent.
4. The points bonus is calculated based on Classic status, not counting points accelerators.
5. The offer enables Le Club Accorhotels loyalty programme and Accor Advantage Plus members, regardless of their status, to receive up to €160 in points for stays in hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme throughout the world.
6. 2,000 points are equivalent to €40. Points are converted into euros; amounts indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change.
7. The stay must be booked online (via Accorhotels.com or one of our brand websites participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme), via our mobile applications or by calling the Accor Bookings Centre. Other booking channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. The loyalty card or member card number must be presented when booking and at hotel reception when checking in.
9. Le Club Accorhotels bonus points will be credited onto the member’s account within 28 days following departure from the hotel.
10. Within this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) booking per Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member, regardless of the number of rooms booked. A booking made by a member for several rooms will only count as one (1) stay.
11. The offer cannot be combined with any other Le Club Accorhotels promotional offers and does not apply to groups.
12. Offer subject to conditions and availability. Sales conditions of reserved public rates specific to each hotel apply.