A cool thing about having a Priority Pass Select membership is that at some airports instead of getting lounge access, you get to eat at a restaurant! I have Priority Pass Select from my Hilton AMEX Aspire Card, so I get access to Bobby Van’s Grill at JFK!
At JFK Terminal 8, you can get access to Bobby Van’s Grill. How it works is that you can get $28 off per person! You’re allowed to bring one guest, so that becomes $56 off the bill!
I told the waiter I had Priority Pass, and practically every other person in the restaurant had Priority Pass as well lol. He was nice and explained that I would receive $56 off what I ordered, not including gratuity of course.
The portions are HUGE and it actually tasted not bad! It was a solid lunch to have. The wings were a bit too crispy, but the turkey sandwiches were tasty! The cobb salad was pretty good too. For airport food, I was pleasantly surprised!
The bill came out to $53 with tax, and so the balance due on the bill was $0! Just had to leave a tip and left!
Overall, Bobby Van’s Grill at JFK is a nice place to grab a lunch and use the Priority Pass Select benefit!
MY NEW YORK SPRING BREAK TRIP REPORT:
Check out the rest of my New York 2018 Spring Break Trip here!
- The American Airlines Flagship Lounge at LAX is Amazing
- American A321 Transcontinental Business Class Review (LAX-JFK)
- Boutique Hotel Review: The Roger New York
- Review: Marriott Bridgewater New Jersey Concierge Level
- American Airlines Flagship Lounge New York JFK Review
- Priority Pass Restaurant Review: Bobby Van’s Grill JFK
- American A321 Transcontinental Business Class is Great (JFK-LAX)