I was flying out of Heathrow’s Terminal 2 and the Priority Pass Lounge option that was in my terminal was the Plaza Premium Lounge.
The lounge is located right after security, but for many flights it will be a 15 minute walk from the lounge to get to B gates. My flight was at B41, and it was a decently long walk so do remember to allocate time for that.
The lounge is open from 5:00 – 23:00 daily.
At 12PM on a Tuesday, the lounge was at about half occupancy. There is a lot of seating areas, and the lounge is quite nice in my opinion. A bit dark, but very peaceful. The buffet area had a nice of assortment of food, perfect for a lunch. There was barbecue wings, chicken curry, alfredo ravioli as well as pastries and a small salad bar. You could grab soda cans from the fridge, and there was a bar in the center of the lounge.
Showers were also available at this lounge, but I didn’t need to use them as I was on an afternoon flight.
Overall, the Plaza Premium Lounge London Heathrow In T2 is a nice way to spend a time before a flight, with ample seating and solid food options!
LONDON + ICELAND ADVENTURE:
Stay tuned to see the rest of my London + Iceland Adventure posts!
- Alaska Didn’t Add Me to The Upgrade List, How Should you Avoid It!
- Alaska A321 Review LAX-SFO
- Icelandair Boeing 767 Extra Legroom SFO-KEF
- Icelandair Boeing 767 Extra Legroom KEF-LHR
- Review: Alaska E175 First Class SJC-LAX
- Alaska Lounge @ LAX
- Air France/KLM Lounge @ SFO
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge LHR
- Plaza Premium Lounge London Heathrow Terminal 2
- The Club at SJC
- Hilton London Islington Executive Level
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica Executive Level
- My First La Quinta Hotel Stay Review