Hyatt House is celebrating National Good Neighbor Day on Sunday September 28, 2014. The special events to be held at the hotels’ H BAR will focus on a business featured in Hyatt House’s new Neighborhood Guides.
The new Martha Stewart Living guides will have recommendations on the best local American places to Eat, Shop and Visit that are close by Hyatt House locations.
Here are the properties participating in the event –
• HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
• HYATT house Charlotte/Center City
• HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
• HYATT house Dallas/Uptown
• HYATT house Denver Tech Center
• HYATT house Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area
• HYATT house Falls Church/Merrifield
• HYATT house Morristown
• HYATT house Philadelphia/King of Prussia
• HYATT house San Jose/Silicon Valley
The guides are being rolled out at all Hyatt House locations and are meant to help guests become more familiar with the neighborhood they are staying in, especially because many guests at Hyatt House properties are there for a week or longer.
Interestingly, I called each of the properties to get specifics on their property’s celebration. Only one had even heard of the event, so stay tuned for more info later in the week!