July is beyond half over, and summer is flying by. I have a short, one-night business trip this week where I will begin a grand experiment in trying to live and eat more healthily on the road. We’ll see how that goes. At least it’s a short trip to get me started. Fingers crossed. In the meantime, let’s look at last week’s posts.
- SkyMiles Dynamic Award Pricing
- Delta Ripped the Bandage Off SkyMiles and It Was Hiding Some Fugly Stuff
- Three Things I’ve Enjoyed Most When Flying American
The Best of the Rest
- Celebrity Cruises Appoints First Female Captain
- A Word on the Latest SkyMiles News
- Delta Ripped the Bandage Off
- Arrival Plus Back in Action
- Redeem Rapid Rewards for A-List Status
- Cruise News You Can Use
- US Airways – The End of an ErAA
The Week Ahead
- On Airlines – Three Ideas for Improvement
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-MJ, July 19, 2015