Leaders Club has recently added four Leading Hotels to their properties, and have made some special promotions available to members. Free museum access, gin & tonic tasting, upgrades and free airport transfers are some of the highlights. Most require a two-night stay, and the dates of the promotions vary by property.
Here are the new hotels with handy links –
According to the Leader’s Club website, a member two-night stay at the Conservatorium Hotel between now and March 31, 2015 or July 1, 2015 through August 31, 2015 will get the following special benefits –
• Two-night stay in a suite room
• Commemorative Conservatorium Hotel keepsake plate
• Private gin and tonic tasting at Tunes Bar
• Complimentary access to the Van Gogh Museum
Two night stays at The Mark between now and April 30, 2015 will get –
• One-category room upgrade
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Two-course meal for two at Le Grill Restaurant
Reservations of four nights at the Ponta dos Ganchos Resort between May 1, 2015 and October 31, 2015 will get –
• Welcome drink, fruit plate and chocolate upon arrival
• Complimentary cachaça tasting
• Tour to select oysters with local purveyors
Members staying two nights at the Square Nine Hotel Belgrade between now and September 30, 2015 will also receive –
• Airport arrival transfer
• Welcome drink upon arrival
• Three- course dinner for two at The Square Restaurant
• Complimentary two-hour Belgrade sightseeing tour
I generally find Leading Hotel properties to be a bit on the expensive side, so for me the Leaders Club membership makes sense. Members get a free night at any Leading Hotel for every 5 stays (sometimes there are promos where you can earn double stay credits too). The last redemption I made was at the Hotel de Russie which you can read about here. Going rates were around 800 EUR for the date I chose so I considered it an excellent redemption value.
Leaders Club members also get free Wifi, a welcome amenity, daily continental breakfast. Early check-in, late checkout and room upgrades are based on availability. Cost for a one-year membership is $150. If you’re not a member and want to sign up, here’s a link.
Photo courtesy of lhw.com
Terms & Conditions:
Offers and discounts are subject to availability and may not be combined. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Reservations will be confirmed in hotel’s local currency and amount to be paid may vary based on currency exchange fluctuations. Local taxes and service charges may be added.