Disclaimer: This is an affiliate sponsored post. Following content contains affiliate links, but the opinions expressed are my own. I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continued support.
My affiliate partner introduced me to Monoprice, an online retailer based out of California, that specializes in consumer electronics and outdoor equipment. To be honest, this was the first I had heard of them but turns out Monoprice has gone from an underground nerd following to legitimate consumer brand. Or as this Buzzfeed news article puts it, “An empire built on cheap HDMI cables stretches its reach“.
Monoprice – Mainstream online retail
Their web portal has a clean interface and smooth browsing features. I like that it does not throw a million suggested products at you, and allows users their “space”. Here are some products and promotions that caught my attention;
- Current promotion includes a 25% off on orders of $300+, use Promo Code 25BUY at checkout.
- Monoprice Universal Travel adapter for $5.99!!
- Noise Canceling Headphone with Active Noise Reduction Technology – $79.99
- DSLR Travel Blogger Backpack for $34!!
- Mini 3D printer for $180 + free shipping
- They are also running an Outdoorsy Sweepstakes, for a chance to win pure Outdoor Essentials.
Other essential features;
- Lifetime Warranty on All Cables
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (14 days for non-Monoprice brands)
- Easy Returns
- No Restocking fees
Wish I knew of Monoprice back when I paid $50+ for HDMI cables, without questioning the true price of consumer electronics. A quick research on their history shows a fascinating “tech-nerd following” this company enjoyed. It may not be for everyone, but this company is definitely drawing a niche market for themselves – do check them out for your next consumer electronics purchase!
Disclaimer: My blog contains referral or affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continued support.