I received an email today that Club Carlson is looking for feedback on their website from those who had recently used the Club Carlson website or stayed in one of their hotels. The only criteria was to have a phone and computer with high speed internet connection and chosen participants would receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
The email went on to say that participants would be selected randomly and contacted by email to take place in a session lasting approximately 1 hour long.
A link was provided with a quick series of questions.
Here’s the link for those who want to participate.
The questions I was asked were the following, most with bubble-in multiple choice answers:
1. What is your name?
2. What is your gender?
3. What is your age?
4. Do you have a desktop or laptop computer with a high-speed Internet connection?
5. Generally speaking, how often do you make reservations or purchase items on the internet?
6. Which Carlson Rezidor hotel brand do you stay with most frequently?
7. Which of the following best describes your reasons for traveling?
8. Please provide the email address you would like to use to confirm your scheduled time.
9. Please provide a phone number where you can be reached at the scheduled time.
The last question #10 asked me to select three different times that I was available
After completing the questions I clicked submit and got the following response.
Disclaimer in the email: Due to large responses to the survey, not everyone will be selected to participate in a phone interview. Those selected to participate in a phone interview will be contacted by email within 14 days to confirm a session time. Those who complete the phone interview will receive a $100 Amazon gift card within 7 days of their completed interview.
Good luck to all readers who complete the survey!