This week, Hawaiian Airlines announced new, non-stop service from Boston to Oahu.
Hawaiian Airlines will begin this “five-day-a-week service”, starting on April 4, 2019. At 5,095 miles, the route is billed as “the longest regularly scheduled domestic route in U.S. history.”
Hawaiian Airlines will be flying the “278-seat Airbus A330 widebody aircraft” for this route. There will be 18 lie flat first class cabin seats, 68 extra comforts seats, and 192 coach seats.
Special Booking Deals (Must Book by 9/16 for travel in April 2019)
To celebrate the launch, Hawaiian Airlines is offering a fare sale for April 2019. You must book by 9/16.
The expected flight time from HNL-> BOS is 10 hours, 15 minutes, and just under 12 hours from the BOS-HNL direction. You can fly to from BOS-HNL roundtrip for as low as $616 in Main Cabin.
I had the chance to visit Hawaii twice and loved the Aloha warmth. I’ve also flown Hawaiian Airlines for all my intra-island flights. They were all uneventful flights with solid service. If you are planning to travel to Hawaii next Spring, be sure to check out the fare sale to see if it works with your travel plans!
Other posts related to Hawaii:
- How I was wrong about Hawaii
- Hawaiian Airlines Plumeria Lounge in Honolulu
- Paradise at Marriott Wailea Beach Resort, Maui
- Review: Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
- My Stay at the Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber
- My Experience: Giving out Free Roses to Random Strangers
- My First Voluntary Denied Boarding Turned into The Best Airport Day, Ever!