Hyatt just announced their latest promotion where you can potentially earn a significant number of bonus points this fall. We’ve seen a couple previous promotions where you can earn points by staying at specific brands or certain new properties, but this Hyatt Fall 2019 promotion is the first global one in a little while that offers bonus points on paid stays.
Hyatt Fall 2019 Promotion Details
Here is the bonus earning for this current promotion which runs for stays between September 15 and December 15, 2019:
- Earn triple points at Hyatt Place properties
- Earn double points at all other Hyatt portfolio hotels
Earning starts with your second stay consumed within the period. Register at this link. You must register before October 31, 2019. Additional terms:
- You may earn a maximum of 200,000 bonus points during this promotion. This is a 100,000-point maximum at non-Hyatt Place stays, and 100,000-point maximum at Hyatt Place.
- Previously booked stays qualify, as long as they fall within the promotion period.
- Bonus points are either double or triple of the base points.
- Expect bonus points to credit to your account within 2-3 weeks of each stay.
Assuming you’re a Discoverist with the World of Hyatt Visa, you would receive 15.5 Hyatt points per dollar at Hyatt Place properties. Given the high value of Hyatt points (I typically get 1.7-2 cents per point), this is an excellent return (~26% back!).
I was able to take advantage of the most recent promotion where World of Hyatt card-members could get 10% of the points back on award stays. As most of my stays this year have been awards on my quest to earn Hyatt Globalist spending $0 out of pocket, I was actually very pleased that this was a summer promotion.
Will you take advantage of the Hyatt Fall 2019 promotion?