Renaissance Hotels prides themselves on bringing cultural experiences to business travelers, they’ve just announced their partnership with Food & Wine’s Andrew Zimmern (the host of Travel Channel’s Bizarre Foods show) and will be the official hotel partner for two upcoming festivals.
The festivals are –
Chicago Food + Wine Festival (August 28-30, 2015)
Nashville’s Music City Food + Wine Festival (September 19-20, 2015)
Special guests at the Navigator’s Table held at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel on Friday August 28, 2015 include Christina Grdovic, Senior VP and Publisher of FOOD & WINE, TV Personality and Restauranteur, Bill Dec, and Lee Wolen, Executive Chef/Partner. Andrew Zimmern will also be at the Navigator’s Table. Attending guests will get to taste unconventional (bizarre) flavor pairings created by Mr. Zimmern.
At the festival, Renaissance Hotels will have a tent called “Discover Chicago” which will have food and prize giveaways.
Don’t have tickets to the Chicago Food + Wine Festival or Nashville’s Music City Food + Wine Festival?
Enter to win by following and then retweeting @renhotels
Here’s the prize, according to the Contest T&C –
– Two (2) tickets to the Chicago Food + Wine Festival Saturday, August 29, 2015 and Sunday, August 30, 2015 in Lincoln Park, Chicago;
– Two (2) tickets to the Toast and Taste event at 7 p.m. CT on Saturday, August 29 in Grant Park, Chicago;
– VIP access for two (2) people to the FWx evening event with FOOD & WINE and Andrew Zimmern at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel on Friday, August 28, 2015;
– A meet and greet with chef Andrew Zimmern; and
– A three-night (3-night) stay at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel at 1 West Upper Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601 Friday, August 28, Saturday, August 29, and Sunday, August 30, 2015.
Here’s a link to the official rules.