I stumbled upon cheap business class fares to Europe from Toronto (YYZ) – while it’s not unusual to find good business class fares with Icelandair, some cities are pricing lower than normal, and well into summer months! Return-trip business class fares on Icelandair starting at $1480 CAD or $1100 USD, with availability spread from December – Summer 2019, across all cities. Its easy to search these fares on Google flights and book directly with the airline. Not sure how long these fares would last, shows limited seats in each sector. If you have a trip planned, these fares are not to be missed!
Cheap Business Class fares to Europe
Fares shown below are r/t from Toronto, on Icelandair – Business ‘Saga Premium Class, which should fetch 150% Alaska miles.
Saga Business Class cabin is equipped with standard reclining chairs and not lie-flat beds, with each leg just over 5 hours. Also note that Icelandair allows up to 7 night layover in Reykjavik, Iceland at no additional cost. They also run a unique Stopover Buddy Service that allows travelers to explore the country with a local, at no additional cost. Great perks to maximize the value of your trip.
- Dublin: $1480 CAD (~$1115 USD)
- Amsterdam: $1498 CAD (~$1125 USD)
- Paris: $1575 CAD (~$1180 USD)
- London (LGW): $1680 CAD (~$1265 USD)
- Glasgow: $1806 CAD (~$1360 USD)
- Frankfurt: $2044 CAD (~$1536 USD)
Fares shown below are r/t from Toronto, on Azores airlines – Business ‘Executive Class. I have never flown Azores airlines myself but OMAAT reviewed Azores airlines this with great enthusiasm,
- Lisbon: $1930 CAD (~$1450 USD)
- Barcelona: $2065 CAD (~$1550 USD)
- Madrid: $2120 CAD (~$1595 USD)
- Milan: $2180 CAD (~$1640 USD)
- Copenhagen: $2183 CAD (~$1640 USD)
- Rome: $2190 CAD (~$1645 USD)
Search for these fares on Google flights, and book directly with the airline. Good luck!