Last chance to get Alaska Mileage Plan points with a 40% bonus . Alaska 40% bonus is applicable on minimum purchase of 30K miles, on transactions completed until February 22nd, 2019.
ALASKA 40% Bonus Miles
This promotion is tiered with 20% bonus on purchase of 5K miles. Minimum purchase of 30K points is required for the 40% bonus. The bonus tiers look like this;
Buy 5,000 — 19,000 miles = 20% bonus @ 2.46 CPM
Buy 20,000 — 29,000 miles = 30% bonus @ 2.27 CPM
Buy 30,000 — 60,000 miles = 40% bonus @ 2.1 CPM
With a 40% bonus, this promotion can be maxed by purchasing 60K (84K with bonus) miles for ~$1774 USD at 2.1 CPM – a good value!! Even if you start at zero balance, with this promotion you can fly from North America to Asia in First Class (60K miles, on Cathay for example) for $1271 or in First Class (70K miles) for $1478, wow!
$1774 USD is a lot of money and not everyone will be keen on shelling that amount to earn the 84K, however, it’s a good offer to top up accounts. Alaska miles are one of the most valuable airlines currency in the market and come with great airline partners and routing sweet spots – couple of examples;
- Cathay Pacific from North America to Asia (Cathay Pacific Business Class on 777-300ER review 2018), oneway for 30K/35K/50K/70K across all cabins
- KLM from North America to Middle East, oneway for 40K/70K across Econ and Business.
Additional Terms and Conditions of the promotion
- Transactions must be completed between 6:00 AM PST January 24, 2019 and 11:59 PM PST February 22, 2019 to be eligible for bonus miles.
- Miles are purchased from Points.com Inc. for a cost of $27.50 per 1,000 miles, plus a 7.5% Federal Excise Tax*, and GST/HST for Canadian residents.
- Miles are non-refundable and do not count toward MVP and MVP/Gold status.
- You may purchase and gift Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles in increments of 1,000 miles to a maximum of 60,000 miles per transaction.
- Your Mileage Plan account may be credited up to a maximum total of 150,000 miles acquired through Points.com in a calendar year, whether purchased by you or gifted to you.
- MVP, MVP Gold and MVP Gold 75K Mileage Plan member accounts have no annual limit on the number of miles which may be purchased or gifted through Points.com.
- Offer is subject to change and all terms and conditions of the Mileage Plan Program apply.
- *Points.com Inc. is collecting Federal Excise Tax on behalf of Alaska Airlines Inc.
- Alaska Airlines Inc. has the obligation to collect Federal Excise Tax and remit the tax to the appropriate government agency