American announced hourly flights Monday through Friday between Chicago and New York LaGuardia. These flights are part of a broader expansion at O’Hare for American and passengers on the shuttle flights will see some exclusive benefits. But let’s face it, out of all the “benefits”, free drinks cabin wide is LEGIT!
- Dedicated gates for shuttle flights only
- 15 flights per day; Monday through Friday
- Complimentary beer and wine for Main Cabin passengers
- Free plated meals in First on Chicago flights
- Quick deplaning from front or rear door (not available in Chicago)
Alison Taylor, Senior Vice President, Global Sales and Distribution:
“When you fly frequently for work, anything that can make the regular commute more comfortable is important. That’s why we’re pleased to offer valuable time-saving opportunities with our Shuttle, including a convenient and consistent schedule and extended check-in times for you and your bag.”
The Chicago-New York shuttle will begin flights on April 4th and predictably will be operated by Boeing 737’s.
American already operates Shuttle service between LaGuardia and Boston, LaGuardia and Washington (DCA), and Washington and Boston. Chicago to New York is definitely and welcomed addition to the Shuttle line up.