New Transcontinental Business Amenity Kit Versus Old:
I was happy to see that I got the “old” American amenity kit on my flight from LAX-JFK during Spring Break. American has its own amenity kit for the Transcontinental Business Class passengers which is different from International Business Class. American Amenity Kits are always changing!
Old Amenity Kit:
It’s a leather “pouch” that isn’t fully sealed by Cole Haan. It has a toothbrush and toothpaste, plus earplugs, eyemask, socks and Bigelow body lotion and lip balm.
New Amenity Kit:
I received the new kit on my flight home from JFK-LAX just 5 days later and the case felt cheaper and was plastic-like but it could fully close with a zipper. The only difference in terms on contents is that the old kit gives a toothbrush + toothpaste, while the new kit gives minibrushes that don’t need water!
Both are pretty basic kits that give earplugs, eyemask, socks and Bigelow body lotion and lip balm. I like how the new kit has a zipper but I prefer the leather pouch in terms of quality.
Have you had these American amenity kits? What do you think?
MY NEW YORK SPRING BREAK TRIP REPORT:
Check out the rest of my New York 2018 Spring Break Trip here!
- The American Airlines Flagship Lounge at LAX is Amazing
- American A321 Transcontinental Business Class Review (LAX-JFK)
- Boutique Hotel Review: The Roger New York
- Review: Marriott Bridgewater New Jersey
- Coming Soon:
- American Airlines Flagship Lounge New York JFK Review
- Priority Pass Restaurant Review: Bobby Van’s Grill JFK
- American A321 Transcontinental Business Class is Great (JFK-LAX)