I’ve been on the road for 9 weeks, and the only thing about it I really remember is that I went to DC more than anything else. 🙂 Oh, and joking with Kimpton via Twitter about just moving in with them. The last few weeks have been a bit of a blur, but I did manage to write a few blog posts here and there. Let’s take a look.
- Hotels: The Donovan DC Gets It
- Starwood and Marriott are a Thing Afterall
- Southwest Gave me A-List Through May 25
- Cruise to Cuba with Fathom
- Be Aware of Your Reclining Surroundings Even in First
- My Citi Executive Retention Offer
- A Back to Back Cruise: Twice the Fun
- Tips on Researching and Booking Your Cruise Vacation
- Carnival’s Fathom Brand Approved for Cuba
- Royal Caribbean Drops Plans for Free Internet on Majesty
Enjoy your Easter weekend!
-MJ, March 26, 2016