With Hyatt’s newest promotion, you can earn up to 8,000 Hyatt points and 1 free night after you complete qualifying stays at Hyatt’s newest properties. The best part about this offer is that award stays also count!
Here are the details of the promotion from Hyatt:
Starting August 20, Destination locations will begin participating in World of Hyatt – some now (see the list here) with more set to follow in the coming months. Destination locations join newcomers – the Thompson Hotels, Joie de Vivre and Alila brands.
You can earn 2,000 Bonus Points for your first eligible stay exploring each of our new brands (earn up to 8,000 Bonus Points). Plus get a free night when you try all four. Eligible stays begin when each location joins World of Hyatt and are valid through December 31, 2019 – no registration is required. See terms below.
As per the promotion, you’ll earn 2,000 bonus points for your first stay. If you complete four stays, you’ll earn a total of 8,000 Hyatt points and one free night.
Terms and Conditions
- You need not enroll for this offer. If you are a new or existing member of the World of Hyatt program, you qualify
- Eligible members will get 2,000 Bonus Points on their first eligible stay at a participating hotel in each of the following brands: Thompson Hotels, Joie de Vivre, Alila, and Destination
- You must complete your stays by Dec 31, 2019
- Click on this link in order to view all additional FAQs for this offer
- 1 Free night certificate will be valid at category 1-4 properties and will expire in 180 days after issuance
- Award stays qualify for the purpose of earning credit for bonus points and free night certificate
The Pundit’s Mantra
This is a fantastic offer if you’re looking to get some additional bonus points. I find Hyatt points to be of great value. I’ve redeemed them to around the world in order to get some great value, especially at their all-inclusive properties. If you have upcoming stays and avail of this offer, you could earn a valuable 8,000 Hyatt points as a bonus and one free night at category 1-4 properties.
If you’re a big fan of Hyatt points, then I’d highly recommend signing up for the World of Hyatt Credit Card by Chase. Currently, you can earn 50,000 World of Hyatt points as a bonus after getting approved for the card and meeting the minimum spend.
What do you think about this offer? Do you plan on checking out the latest additions to Hyatt’s portfolio? Let us know in the comments section.