My post on #CHILOVESUBERX the other day is HERE … and it only gets better!
Up To $70 FREE Uber Rides In Chicago This Weekend!
- $10 – $10 off your first ride (and I get a $10 bonus too!): “uberpalmerlaw” New Uber customers only (or newly created accounts). Sign up HERE!
- $20 – Groupon is offering $25 of Uber credits for just $5 (equating to $20 net). New Uber customers only (or newly created accounts). Buy HERE!
- $40 – uberX is FREE (2 rides max; $20 each) with the code “CHILOVESuberX” when you book! ALL customers, new and old, eligible! Info HERE!
BONUS: Coupons too!
Uber is also partnering with over 100 local Chicago businesses who will be offering uberX riders exclusive discounts and deals when they show their uberX receipt. Check out a full list of participating partners here, like FREE appetizers, desserts, percentages off your bill, etc!!
uberX is our low-cost option with ridesharing that’s better, faster and cheaper than a taxi. On uberX, you’ll find everyday people driving their own cars. Those cars can come in a variety of colors, and will always have seating for up to four people. Our ridesharing option has become one of our most popular platforms throughout California, Seattle, Boston and now Chicago!
Rider safety and satisfaction remain our highest priority. All Uber rides continue to be backed up by our corporate insurance policy, and riders have the option to rate every driver and improve the system with their feedback. With ridesharing, all drivers pass our rigorous screening process, which includes:
- Stringent background check
- Driving history check
- In-person interview and screening
- A city knowledge exam
- On-going quality control
Uber has been connecting riders with transportation options across Chicagoland since September 2011. uberX, Uber’s low-cost ridesharing option, is 20% less than a taxi and the most affordable option yet. For example, Lincoln Park to River North is $8, Wrigleyville to West Loop is $17, and the Loop to O’Hare is under $40