When I arrived at the gate in Atlanta on Friday, I noted on my Twitter feed that for the first time in nearly 2 months, I’m not flying next week and I’m not all that sad about it. James at The Forward Cabin blog asked if I was feeling OK? 🙂 I am. I’m certain that I’ll be twitching in my office chair by Friday afternoon, but I need a week in town. My office is in shambles. My home office is in shambles. Frankly, I need an admin week, and most of all….I need a week at home. It happens to the best of us. Heck, maybe I’ll even manage to blog more. I’m not sure about the rest of us, but for me, it seems that traveling for work can sometimes be an inhibitor to blogging. That’s probably a case study for another time. Here’s a look at last week.
- Parting thoughts on BAcon
- Quantum of the Seas Leaving the Shipyard
- American Stopped Feeding You But Not Their Pilots
- American Airlines First Class Lunch
- Quantum Countdown – Sea Trials
- This Week’s I Miss ExpertFlyer Post
- Marriott Mobile Check-in – Take 3
- The Doug Parker Fascination
- Alaska Airlines First Class
- This is Why I Fly
- Video by Drone – Quantum of the Seas
- Cruise Line Loyalty – The World’s Leading Cruise Lines
- FTU – Washington, DC
….and this week at MJ on Travel.
- Thoughts on Customer Service
- Cruise Line Loyalty – NCL
- Cruise Line Loyalty – My Cruise Rewards (Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, and Azamara Club Cruises)
These travel topics and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, September 28, 2014